Join Us for Halloween Maker Workshops!
Come Make Something!
Interested in making a cool, technological Halloween costume? Have a hankering for some Halloween candy? Come tinker with us at our Halloween Maker Workshops - open to students, faculty and staff!
No technical experience is necessary to participate. You can participate in any or all of these workshops. All you need is an ITLL account (create one here) and a $5 materials fee.
Busy schedule? No need to stay the whole time - the first two hours should give you plenty of time to complete your part, and the remaining time is for polishing up and decoration.
Feel free to reach out with any questions to Natasha Ouellette at itlp-gg-EngineeringSupport@colorado.edu
Halloween Maker Workshop Schedule
- 10/1: Make thermoplastic costume armor!
- 10/8: Stitch LED circuits into a costume!
- 10/15: Make your voice sound like a robot!
- 10/22: Polish & paint your 3D printed prop!
- 10/29: Engineer your own (awesome) costume!
Every Friday in October starting 10/1/2021, 3:00pm - 6:00pm