Building & Tours » Building Tours
Explore one of the most innovative learning environments in the world! Investigate our "living laboratory" (Building-as-a-Learning Tool) and our many interactive exhibits and kinetic sculptures.
The Integrated Teaching and Learning Laboratory is open for public touring during the day, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4pm. Please see our Location & Hours for directions to the ITL Laboratory and to confirm public hours.
- All grades and ages of learners are invited to visit the ITL Laboratory.
- Click here for a self-guided tour brochure (also available in the lobby) to enhance your visit.
Small Group Self-Guided Tours
For groups less than 10, no advanced notice is needed. Available Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm.
Large Group & K-12 School Self-Guided Tours
For groups of 10 or more, please schedule your visit with Victoria Lanaghan at 303-492-7222. Below are a few guidelines to make your school group visits a success.
- Maximum group size is limited to 15.
- Adult supervision (one adult for every six students) is required for all visiting student groups, as the ITLL is an open, active learning center with university classes in session Monday through Friday.
- No food or drink is allowed in the facility, although groups are free to use the outdoor plazas for lunches or snacks.
- Preview what students can expect to see and learn during their visit by clicking on Art & Exhibits and Self-Guided Tour in the menu to the left.