Please expect longer lead times over Winter Break, and reach out to Rachel.Sharpe@colorado.edu with any questions.
For 3D Printing Fabrication Requests, please follow these steps:
Before you submit your request:
View the following video to guide you through our 3D Printing fabrication request system:
Submit a fabrication request for the part(s) you would like fabricated. Please keep an eye on your email for updates.
Our staff will generate a quote for your job. Please complete payment via Paypal once you receive the quote. The minimum charge for a 3D Printer request is $2.00.
Our staff will complete your request and contact you once it is ready for pickup. Finished product will be placed in ITLL Locker #4, Combo 4444 (outside of the west wall of the building, view google map here).
- If you, a friend, or a teammate cannot come to the ITLL to pick up your part, we offer USPS 2-Day Priority Flat Rate mail for domestic shipping within the 48 states for $13.90.
The cost of shipping includes:
- Delivery time: 2-4 business days
- Insurance up to $50.00 for most shipments
- Up to 70 lbs per package
- The option to request shipping will be included in the email notification you receive when your part is complete.
A Few Things to Note
- If you have not taken the 3D Printing workshop at the ITLL, learn about the basics of 3D Printing by accessing the 3D Printing Workshop through Canvas.
- For 3D printing fabrication requests, we use our own filament to complete your job.
- If you would like to review your design before submitting, please schedule a consultation with an ITLP engineer.
Meet with an ITLP Engineer
- If you have questions about submitting a 3D Printing fabrication request, please contact Rachel Sharpe.