Room Schedules » Group Study Rooms
Eighteen rooms located along the bridge between the ITL Laboratory and the Engineering Center and along the bridge between the ITL Laboratory and the Discovery Learning Center are group study rooms and team study rooms.
• These 18 rooms may be reserved only by engineering students for groups of three or more engineering students, with a 2-hour maximum, by signing up on the weekly sheets posted on each door.
• These rooms may not be reserved by or for use by faculty, staff or other non-CU engineering students (including recruiters).
• First priority use of the rooms is given to groups of 3 or more students. So, if 1 or 2 students are using a room, they should realize that at any time, they may be asked (nicely) to vacate (or share) the room if it is needed by a group of 3 or more students.
• These rooms cannot possibly satisfy everyone’s request for such space. Please be cooperative and respectful of other students. Your group should not monopolize the rooms.
• A room is considered unused if the group reserving the room has not arrived by 10 minutes after the reservation time. If unused, the room is available on a first-come, first-serve basis to the next group that signs up.
• Equitable use of the rooms depends on an honor system of respectful use by all engineering students. Removal of signup sheets, resulting in lost reservations, is not respectful of your peers.
Rules & Cleanup
• Users of the rooms are expected to treat them with respect. We ask that you leave the room clean and ready for the next users:
• Please erase the white boards and clean the work areas when finished.
• Do not write on the tables or chairs.
• Clear work areas of trash/recycling and meeting materials.
• Close all windows and the door when leaving.
• Log-off the PC when leaving.
• Leave dry erase markers and erasers in the room.
• Return all furniture to its original arrangement.
ITLL 131, 133, 135,137, 139, 141, 143, 145, 147, 149
DLC 182, 185, 191, 192, 194, 198