Resources » Printing Services
ITLL users receive $9.00 on their ITLL print account each semester. Additional funds may be added to your print balance through our online payment system. All prints are standard sized 8.5 x 11. The cost per page is 10 cents for black & white and 50 cents color. Canceled jobs will still deduct from your print balance.
The ITL Laboratory has a large-format printer for engineering students, staff, and faculty to print posters for coursework and research projects.
Creating Your Poster
- Use sans-serif fonts for headings (Arial, Verdana) and serif for body text (Times New Roman).
- Typical poster size is 42” x 26” or 36” x 48”.
- Our poster printer is configured for 1200 x 1200 dpi in both color and black & white.
- Maximum poster width is 42 inches
- Acceptable file formats are .pdf or .pptx. PDF is preferred.
- Use as much of the 42-in paper width as you can to maximize cost efficiency.
- When you are ready to print, put your poster file on a flash drive and bring it to the appropriate person in the ITLL (see the hours section below).
- Posters require a 24-hour turnaround print time. No exceptions.
- Make sure you proof your poster before you bring it in. No refunds.
- Alternative printing sources are available. Other vendors: Ink Spot (at the UMC), Kinko’s Copy Experts, Eight Days a Week (CIRES).
You'll need to fill out a poster printing form available at the ITLL LaunchPoint. If you've already used our online payment system to pay for your poster, please bring your confirmation number and poster loaded on a USB drive with you. For interdepartmental invoice (IN), you'll need to have your department fill out the top of our form with the appropriate speedtype (ST) included.
|$7 per square foot||ITLL Online Payment|
|$8 per square foot||Interdepartmental Invoice (IN)|
Poster Printing Hours
All posters are printed in the evenings and are available at 8:30am on the next business day. No exceptions.
|Monday-Friday||8:00am - 7:00pm||ITLL LaunchPoint|
|Next Business Day||Anytime after 8:30am||Outside the ITLL Front Office, 1B40|
See Victoria Lanaghan in the ITLL admin office 1B40 or call 303-492-7222.