Building & Tours » K-12 School Tour
The Integrated Teaching and Learning Laboratory is available for school group visits!!
Advanced reservations for school visits are required and can be arranged by contacting the ITL admin office at 303-492-7222.
Below are a few guidelines for our school visits.
- All grades and ages of learners are invited to visit the ITL Laboratory.
- A self-guided tour brochure is available in the lobby (and on this website) for use Monday - Friday, 8:30 am -4:30 pm.
- Group size is limited to a maximum of 15.
- Adult supervision (one adult for every six students) is required as the ITLL is an open, active learning center with university classes in session Monday through Friday during the academic year.
- No food or drink is allowed in the facility, although groups are free to use the outdoor plazas for lunches or snacks.
- Preview what students can expect to see and learn during their visit by clicking on "Art & Exhibits" and "Self-Guided Tour" in the menu to the left.
- Pre- and post-visit activities via the website can greatly enhance the value of on-site visits.