Online textbook, material suppliers, writing help, and more.
First-Year Engineering Projects » FAQs
Please browse our most-frequently-asked questions regarding First-Year Engineering Projects below. If you do not see your question below, please browse the FAQ section for the ITL Program and Laboratory.
- Why can’t I print to the printer in the room (for rooms 150 and 160)?
If you have trouble printing to the printer in rooms ITLL 150 or 160, please contact the ITL System Adminstrator, John.Franklin@colorado.edu, 303-735-0374.
- Where do I purchase the optional textbook?
The textbook is available for free, online, at the GEEN 1400 website. It is also available for purchase (not required) at the ITL administrative office, in room ITLL 1B40, for $20. It is not available at bookstores.
- How do I get into the room (150 or 160)?
Access to the project studios is limited to students taking courses held in these rooms. To enter your locked room when no class is in session, you need an activated PIN to use with your Buff OneCard. Learn more about ITLL access.
- Can I check out a digital camera or video camera?
See Mike Elliott in the ITL Equipment Checkout Office (room ITLL 2B14) if you need a digital camera or a digital video camera. Learn more about audio/video equipment available for checkout.
- How do I find out or reset my ITLL computer password?
You may use the touch-screen computer in the ITLL main lobby to manage your ITL account and change your password. Alternatively, see Victoria Lanaghan in the ITL administrative office, in room ITLL 1B40.
- What are ITLL hours? Manufacturing Center hours? Electronics Center hours?
The building, manufacturing-center, and electronic-center hours are listed in our Location & Hours section.
- How do I sign up to take the required Manufacturing Center skill-building workshops?
Information regarding all skill-building workshops is found in our Skill-Building Workshops section.